An Empire as a Betrothal Gift

 

Associated Names: 愿以山河聘, 嫁给暴君后我每天都想守寡

Also known as: I Wish for Widowhood Ever Since I Married the Tyrant

Author: 浮白曲

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4439761

Description: 

King Ji Yue of Qin is the tyrant that all seven kingdoms are frightened of, yet there is one person, delicate and weak, with a pretty visage, that dares to be domineering in front of him. The young king looked down at beautiful youth and the cold dagger that was on his neck. 

In a cold voice he asked, "Wei Lian, you wish to revolt?"

Wei Lian smiled, and licked his lips: "If you are good to me, then I will serve the king. If you are not good to me, then I will kill the king."


Chapters:

Chapter 1    Chapter 2    Chapter 3    Chapter 4    Chapter 5    Chapter 6

Comments

  1. thank you so much for picking this up, looking forward to more! have a lovely holiday, wishing you wellness ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ch. 1: Hostage

Chapter 6: Changing Clothes